Type of vacancy: Employed
Corbenic are looking for 2 Senior Support Workers to provide high quality social care for small groups of residents (the posts will be situated in different houses). In addition, the role will include assisting in the day-to-day running of the household. This is a 40-hour post to include shift work and weekends. One post would require the successful candidate to start in mid-July and the second post would be starting in August.
- To develop and sustain a warm and trusting relationship with the resident.
- To promote self-esteem, happiness and emotional health of resident.
- To encourage and support resident in expressing their needs, views and concerns. To enable the resident to make choices and decisions to enable them to participate as fully as possible in planning and decision making.
- To provide verbal and written reports to colleagues.
- To carry out any administration or recording duties.
- To attend and contribute to reviews and attend any necessary meetings.
- To comply with policies and procedures.
- Driving duties connected to the role (e.g. taking residents to various appointments, attending meetings etc).
- Experience of care or support is a minimum requirement.
- Care qualifications at SVQ level 2, SVQ Level 3 or equivalent or alternatively being committed to training for this qualification.
- A driving licence will be required
Annual Salary: £20,420 p/a
Application form: Application form
Closing Date: 1st June 2019
Interviews are provisionally set for the week beginning 10th June 2019
Back to all vacancies