Location: Loch Arthur Community
Type of vacancy: Long term co-worker
Living at Loch Arthur Community
And …..by doing so….
Joining us in all the multifaceted aspects of
Community life from the everyday rolling
up of sleeves to being part of our next
exciting phase in Loch Arthur?
We are a land-based Community sharing life and work with adults with learning disabilities. Community life offers a rich, exiting and challenging experience. We are embarking on new steps and are looking for people who wish to join us for this next chapter in the story of Loch Arthur. Can you imagine to be part of the life in one of our Houses and in our Community?
You will need:
- A huge amount of interest in People and interest in Living in a Community
- To come with or have the aptitude to develop the skills necessary for the life in a shared house, from creating a homely nurturing environment, caring for the wellbeing of all that live in that house, (this may include personal care) to working with and as part of a team, to looking after aspects of administration needed for a house to mention a few.
- To get involved in the Work and Life of the Community as a Whole, from joining in or taking on areas of our working life to contributing and taking part in our rich cultural, and social life.
- If you are interested please get in touch with Rike and Emma on behalf of all of us at Loch Arthur
- Visit our website
- Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org