Camphill Scotland is glad to host this information on behalf of the Movement Group.
There are two delegates from Scotland who are elected every three years at a Scottish Neighbourhood meeting. Delegates overlap to provide continuity. Bruce Bennet (Tiphereth) was elected in 2016 and his term will cease in 2018. A new member will join Bruce in 2018 and a further new member will be elected in 2019.
Scotland also provides a “core group” member, Hilary Ruprecht, Ochil Tower School. The core group meet twice a year to plan the next Movement meeting.
What is the Movement Group?
The International Camphill Movement Group, inaugurated in 1964, is one of the principal non-executive organs of the Camphill Movement. Broadly, its mission is as follows:
- Creating a platform for furthering the understanding of the Camphill Movement and its various regions.
- Facilitating the process of vision building, leading to new impulses.
- Keeping the original images and intentions of Camphill alive and working with these to stimulate interest, discourse, critical reflection and learning.
- Fostering of active exchange, interaction and communication between the regions.
- Raising awareness of related initiatives and developments in society and actively engaging and communicating with these.
- Engaging with the other organs of the Camphill Community, such as the inner community and International Dialogue, and working in close connection to the Anthroposophical Society and the School of Spiritual Science.
Movement Group Documents
- Minutes Movement Group Ireland 2017
- Draft constitution June 2016
- Report: Finding the Balance Norway 2016
For further information please contact Bruce Bennet (Tiphereth).