Type of vacancy: Employed
We are looking for an individual to be responsible for the well-being and development of residents, the day to day running of the household and to take an active interest in issues regarding the whole community.
- To be responsible for the safety and welfare of all living and working in the household.
- To support and supervise the foundation students living and working in the household.
- To co-ordinate the daily living arrangements in the household and to ensure that all aspects of the care provided in the household comply with the standards agreed by the Community in accordance with best professional residential care practice.
- To be responsible for the management of the finances of the household and, as appropriate, to assist residents in the handling of their money.
- To liaise with workshop leaders to ensure that individuals’ needs are met within their work environment.
- To identify and ensure that the training needs of foundation students are met.
- To uphold and contribute to the social/therapeutic impulse, as part of the Camphill philosophy. To be present and actively participate in the annual festivals.
- Experience of care or support is a minimum requirement.
- Care qualifications at SVQ level 2, SVQ Level 3 or equivalent or alternatively being committed to training for this qualification.
- Driving licence
- Flexibility/ability to work shifts
Hours: Full time
Salary: Starting at £23, 774
Closing Date: Monday 23rd September 2019
Application pack: Please contact Emma – firstname.lastname@example.org/01350 723 206Back to all vacancies